“Everything I know, see or hear, every part of my life is transformed into dresses. They are my daydreams, but they have passed from dreamland into the world of everyday items to wear.” – Christian Dior
The 1-year fashion designing course is for people who love to express themselves, tell a story through their design, bringing their imagination to life. The diploma in fashion design is a FastTrack program, helps you polish your skills, trains you exclusively, helps you prepare and give you the confidence to step into the world of fashion, making a footprint and being in the crest of the fashion industry. JD Institute of Fashion and Technology upskill your talent and gives you a platform to showcase your imagination and creativity in runway along with required international exposure.
- The one-year fashion design course emphasis on practical industry oriented training.
- The fashion designer course is developed to give you intense training, helping you develop your own collection.
- The project-based fashion designing course duration is of 120 to 190 hours for each project, is driven by a systematic technical approach, research, creativity, imagination and marketing
- Stresses on the detailed knowledge of the subject, from concept to consumer, including fabric analysis, and productions as gained from research and thematic work
- The certificate course in fashion designing relies on tracking the evolving trends, norms, cultural dynamics and innovations of the Indian and international Fashion industry.
- The students get an opportunity to showcase their collection on the runway in front of top people from Industry.
- The student will be trained with the basics of clothing and manufacturing at JD,
- Ability to design according to their passion i.e. menswear, womenswear and children wear
- The aspirant fashion designer will design his collections with an eye towards the future trend and fashion forecast.
- Will be trained in setting up their own design studio or establishing a brand.
The one year diploma in fashion design from JD Institute of Fashion Technology, one of the best fashion designing institutes in India provides a lot opportunity for the aspirants to make a mark in the fashion world, where you can have your own brand, work as buyer, public relations, stylist, Visual Merchandiser, fashion columnist.
|Art & Illustration|
|FD_FI00101- INTRODUCTION TO FASHION ART||00:00:00|
|Fashion Thinking & Design Process|
|FD_FTDP0101 Introduction||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0102 Terminologies||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0103 Garment Types||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0104 Classification of Fashion||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0105 Fashion Cycle||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0106 Fashion theories||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0107 Market Segmentation||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0108 Liner and Cyclic Theories||01:00:00|
|FD_FTDP0109 Design Process Introduction||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0110 Design Process Stages||24 hours|
|FD_FTDP0111 Elements of Design||00:00:00|
|FD_FTDP0112 Principles of Design||2 days|
|Art & Costume Appreciation|
|FD_ACA0401 Origin Of Clothing||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0402 Ancient egypt||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0403 Ancient Greece||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0404 Ancient Rome||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0405 MIDDLE AGES||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0407 MODERN ART||00:00:00|
|FD_ACA0408 Fashion in 19th & 20th century||FREE||00:00:00|
|Fabric Manipulation & Ornamentation|
|FD_PMT00701 Introduction of Pattern Making||03:00:00|
|FD_PMT00702 Basic blocks||15:00:00|
|FD_PMT00704 Torso Foundation||09:00:00|
|FD_PMT00706 MEN’S SHIRT||00:00:00|
|FD_PMT00707 SALWAR KAMEEZ CHUDIDAR ( INDIAN WEAR)||09:00:00|
|FD_PMT00708 SAREE BLOUSE ( INDIAN WEAR)||00:00:00|
|Garment Manufacturing Technique|
|FD-03-C GMT UNIT-1||00:00:00|
|FD-03-C GMT UNIT-2||00:00:00|
|FD-03-C GMT UNIT-3||00:00:00|
|FD-03-C GMT UNIT-4||00:00:00|
|FD_DRA00901 – BASICS OF DRAPING||03:00:00|
|FD_DRA00902 – BASIC BODICE||12:00:00|
|FD_ DRA00903 – DART MANIPULATION AND DART CONVERSIONS||12:00:00|
|FD_DRA00904- BASIC SKIRT||03:00:00|
|FD_DRA00906_PRINCESS SLIP DRESS||12:00:00|
|FD_DRA00908_ YOKE-RUFFLES- COWL||00:00:00|
|Graphics Design & Photoshop|
|FD_1001 Inside Photoshop||2 days, 13 hours|
|Fashion Merchandising & Marketing|
|FD_FMM01201 Introduction to Fashion Marketing and Merchandising||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01202 Context and Concept||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01203 Merchandising – Product Development part 1||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01204 Merchandising – Product Development part 2||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01205 The Supply Chain||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01206 Risk Management||00:00:00|
|FD_FMM01207 Ethics in Supply Chain||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.