“Selling Merchandise through Visual Presentation”
This course is designed as an introduction to the topic of Visual merchandising which is the art of implementing effective design ideas to increase store traffic and sales volume.
- VM is an art and science of displaying merchandise to enable the maximum sale.
- VM is a tool to achieve sales and targets, a tool to enhance merchandise on the floor, and a mechanism to communicate to a customer and influence his decision to buy.
- VM uses season based displays to introduce new arrivals to shoppers.
The course includes:
- Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- Understanding the importance of brand identity and the theory of Interior & Exterior Visual Merchandising
- Dressing, understanding and styling for mannequins
- Upselling & Cross-selling via window display
- Creating and installing small window schemes, layout & Planograms
- Understanding Adobe Photoshop & Corel for resizing the artwork & Excel for making Budget Plan & Purchase Order.
- Practical workshop to design and create own window
|FD_VM01 IMPORTANCE OF SHOPPING ENVIRONMENT Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM02 ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM03 COLOR Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM04 EXTERIOR PRESENTATION Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM05 INTERIOR PRESENTATION Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM06 LIGHTING Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM07 PROPS, FIXTURES & SIGNAGES Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM08 ERRORS COMMONLY OCCURRING IN DISPLAY Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM09 MATERIAL EXPLORATION Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM10 CONSUMER BEHAVIOR Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM11 BRAND MANAGEMENT Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM12 PHOTOSHOP & EXCEL Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM13 TREND ANALYSIS & FORECASTING Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM14 VENDOR MANAGEMENT Details||04:00:00|
|FD_VM15 DRAPING & STYLING MANNEQUINS Details||04:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
11 STUDENTS ENROLLED